25 May, 2012

Rome, Day 2! (Move in day!)

So, this day was super stressful, possibly because I knew I would be on my own after it was through. And at least partially due to my lack of preparation. My dad and I went sightseeing after breakfast at 10:00, and were supposed to return to the Hotel, then go check in at my new apartment in Rome. We decided to visit the Fontana di Trevi because it was kinda close to the hotel, or the closest thing we could find to a famous place near our hotel. Then we ended up staying there for too long, and had to walk to the terminal and then were an hour late for my check in. Although when we got there it was not really a problem.
My apt has a kitchen with an oven, a stove, a fridge/freezer, a clothes washer, a sink and they provided us with a couple staples (pasta, nutella and the like).
After I'd moved all of my stuff in we went for lunch and sightseeing again to visit the Colesseo and the Foro Romano. We then came back and started a load of laundry and then went to eat dinner at the Hotel Delle Muse. After dinner I spent my first night in my new apartment. Windows open to let in the cool air, and the noise of a drunk girl's singing.

My apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment